DO YOU HAVE 10+ ACRES OF TIMBER? WE CAN HELP.
At Associated Hardwoods, we understand that every timber sale is unique. That's why we take the time to get to know you and your goals before we develop a timber sales plan.
We start by conducting a thorough analysis of your standing timber. We'll consider the species, age, and health of your trees, as well as the market conditions. Then, we'll work with you to develop a plan that meets your specific needs and objectives.
Our goal is to help you maximize your profit from your timber sale. We'll negotiate the best possible price for your timber and ensure that the sale is completed smoothly and efficiently.
We're committed to providing you with the highest level of service and expertise. When you work with Associated Hardwoods, you can be confident that you're getting the best possible value for your timber.
ART HOWARD - NORTH CAROLINA
Log Buyer/Forest Technician/Real Estate Broker/Landowner Assistant
Art’s combined experience, along with his appreciation for the land and those who work with it, provided him an opportunity at Associated Hardwoods, Inc. to serve as a Log Buyer for the western piedmont region of North Carolina.
Education: Associates in Applied Agriculture, Agriculture Institute, North Carolina State University (1985)
- North Carolina Real Estate Broker
- North Carolina Pesticide Applicator
- International Society of Arboriculture Certified Arborist
- Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity
- International Society of Arboriculture
- Carolina Loggers Association
- Invasive Species
- Management Plans
- Clear Cut
- Timber Thinning
- Access Roads
- Site Prep
- Wildlife Food plots
- Waterfowl impoundments
- Forest Mulching
- Boundary Line maintenance
- Timber inventory
- Timberland conversion to agriculture
ALAN ABERNATHY - SOUTH CAROLINA
Alan is a native of South Carolina and has worked as a Forester in the coastal plain and piedmont areas of both Carolinas for 32 years. He worked for Boise Cascade for 29 years before coming to Associated Hardwoods and currently works as a Wood Procurement and Land Management Forester.
Education: Alan holds three degrees in Natural Resource Management:
- Associates degree from Horry Georgetown in Forestry / Wildlife Management.
- Double Bachelor’s degree from Columbia Southern University in Alabama in Environmental Management in Natural Resources and Fire Science / Fire Ecology.
- S.C. Registered Forester
- S.C. Pesticide Applicator
- S.C. Prescribed Fire Manager
- SFI Top Logger
- ISA Certified Arborist